Didn’t expect to finish this tonight, but obviously some masochistic part of me decided that sleep is for the weak.
I’ll repost my original caption, having nothing novel to say apart from that there are kittens frolicking under my quilt, and that GM looks beautifully like a penguin. I’d love to see him once the jacket was on too. And I will be perpetually annoyed by the bad shading on the wall there above him, but I’m too tired to sort it out.
Apparently it’s an ‘Unseen Brilliant Vintage Intimate Candid Square Color 1.5 x 1.5 inch Ektachrome Transparency (must have been taken with a Brownie Camera) getting dressed in his Hotel Room from a Very Private Photo Session in NYC.’
Yes. Way to make George Maharis getting dressed sound really seedy… Good work, there.
- the-crazy-world-of-bamboozlepig likes this
- martytodpete reblogged this from aconitum-napellus and added:
- martytodpete likes this
- screencaps51 likes this
- inthelifeofmel likes this
- cardassianprincess likes this
- rogerwatersplants reblogged this from georgshadow
- georgshadow reblogged this from aconitum-napellus and added:
- georgshadow likes this
- aconitum-napellus posted this